Bitstream Consulting LLC ("Bitstream", "we", "our" or "us") is committed to transparency, and the responsible collection and use of your personal data. We believe it is fundamental for all to understand the data that a website collects, and how it is used.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you when you use our website.
- How your personally identifiable information (1) is used.
- How your personally identifiable information (1) is processed and stored.
- With whom your personally identifiable information (1) is shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security practices in place to protect the misuse of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your data.
The use of this website is additionally governed by the following third-party Privacy Policies:
|ActionForms.io||Form Data Submission||https://www.actionforms.io/p/privacy-policy|
Information We Collect, and How It Is Used
Bitstream collects both voluntary (purposefully submitted) data, as well as involuntary (automatically collected) data. We do not use any collected data for the purpose of advertising nor marketing. We collect only the minimum amount of data necessary in order to engage our users, and gain insight on user experience. We will never sell or rent this data to anyone.
Involuntary or Automatically Collected Data
Data which is collected automatically, by visiting or interacting with our website, is solely used for the purposes of understanding and improving upon our user behavior and website performance. Bitstream does not directly collect any user data - instead, we leverage third-party services to fulfill this.
Voluntarily Provided and Collected Data
Data which is voluntarily provided, by submission of form data, is used solely for the purposes of contacting you regarding your inquiry.
Information You Provide Us
The personally identifiable information that your provide us when submitting a web form ("Provided Contact Information") is as follows:
- Your Full Name
- Your Company's Physical Address
- Your Contact Telephone Number
- Your Contact Email Address
- Your IP Address
We take the security of your data seriously. Your data is encrypted during transmission to its third-party destination via the secure TLS cryptographic protocol. It is always advisable to confirm that you are securely connected, by ensuring you are visiting this website at https://bitstreamllc.com.
Voluntarily submitted data, in particular, is retained for 30 days before automatic deletion. This data is, however, retained on secure email servers indefinitely, unless requested otherwise.
Access to all data, involuntary or voluntary, is restricted only to employees who require such access in order to fulfill inquiries or analyze behavior. We employ the Principle of Least Privilege in order to achieve this.
Options Regarding Your Data
We believe that only you should ultimately be in charge of your own data. Please contact [email protected]llc.com or 404-939-2487 for any requests of the following:
- Determining what data we have about you, if applicable.
- Correcting any inaccuracies regarding the data we have about you.
- Deletion of any data we have about you.
- Concerns about use or misuse of any data we have about you.
Summary of Data Collected
|Data Collected||Collection Provider||Purpose|
|Provided Contact Information||ActionForms.io||To contact you regarding inquiries made on our website (via form submission).|
|IP Address||ActionForms.io||For anti-spam and unique identification of form submissions.|
|IP Address||CloudFlare||For unique identification of your sessions on our website, for purposes of website and user behavior analytics.|
|IP Address||For identification of your browser as it pertains to anti-spam facilities.|
|Cookies, Browser Preferences||Anti-spam; to verify that you are a human, and not a "bot".|
|User Behavior Patterns||Anti-spam; to verify that you are a human, and not a "bot".|